PenguinExplosionPenguinExplosion

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Very touching.

As the song and animation starts off, it seems like it will be a cute and happy little ditty with a moral that's primarily about the things that we share. Then the keys change, and the university comes into play.

As expected, when the music becomes more horrific, the animation quickly follows. The only one with sense enough to try and break the herd mentality is cornered and it's suggested that he has disappeared from the rest of society.

It's actually quite reminiscent of how many people today have a herd mentality, and the ones that are smart enough to figure out what's going on and try to break free are the ones that aren't heard from anymore.

There's so much more that I get out of this, but I fear it would turn into a political rant, so I will stop there. This is a great animation with a great song and a great moral when put together.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Adorable in every way.

That is exactly how I would expect Sportacus to dance to DDR.

Music - 10/10 Not too loud, and not too soft. Very upbeat and peppy. It made me want to dance myself.

Humor - 10/10 Several of the characters having their own battles/love affairs/style of dancing gave a great quality of humor.

Animation - 10/10 The animation was pretty smooth, and I quite like that style of drawing, it went perfectly with the song.

Length - 10/10 Not too long, and not too short, it kept me entertained while not leaving me bored.

100% (First 100% by the way.)

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Incredible!

Music - 10/10 It came and went at just the right times, giving the flash as a whole an air of quality.

Voice Acting - 10/10 This is voice acting at its finest. A completely mundane and quite boring set of words have turned into hilarity of one of the highest degrees, and it's in part to the wonderful voice acting.

Humor - 9/10 The emphasis of the misspelled words in the voice created a higher level of funny, rather than if they had been read as the rest of the words.

Animation - 9/10 I am not usually too keen on text as the only form of animation, as it's usually a lazy way out, but the way the words were put together and the falling/pushing/etc. forms of animation to the text showed that there was thought put into this.

Length - 10/10 The length of this was perfect. Not too short that it leaves me asking questions, yet not too long that I find myself bored.

96%